Friday, April 8, 2011

There's a method to the silence/madness...

Man, I've been quiet lately. I've had LOTS going on in my life the last few months, but nothing I can bring up in the blog world... as of yet.

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will be able to go public with my news that I'm... Moving to Trinidad and Tobago? Being cast in The Real Housewives of Minneapolis? Not really a swimmer, I'm ALL runner, and I'll be at Boston 4/18 to give Kara a run for her money?

Ok, NO... None of those... but speculation is fun, isn't it?! :)

I did find out I am lucky enough to be sponsored again this year, by the greatest sponsor ever, AQUAPHOR!! Sweet!


It's an honor to be chosen again to represent such a great brand. It makes me want to get out there and train that much harder to make sure and give Aquaphor a good name in 2011!

Please come and find me at races... I have samples! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment